Preschool Enrollment is opening for 2023-24 School Year
The SBCUSD Child Development Program Preschool Program Enrollment is opening for the 2023-24 school year.
Please see the following information if you are interested:
- For children who are 3 and 4 years old.
- You must fill out the eligibility list application prior to the enrollment dates by visiting the Child Development Program website
- Enrollment packets can be picked up after April 3, 2023 at the schools listed below or at the Preschool Office located at 1535 West Highland Avenue, Room 7, San Bernardino, CA 92411.
- See the attached in enrollment packet for a list of required documents.
- Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
- Four year olds and children under protective services have first priority. Enrollment is NOT in a first come first-served bases and does NOT guarantee placement in the program.
Enrollment Schedule - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the Inland Career Education Center (1200 North E Street, Building D, San Bernardino, CA 92405):
Preschool is Open!
We have room for your littlest learner right now.
Babies, toddlers, and very young children learn and play in SBCUSD’s nurturing state preschool programs throughout our communities. If you meet income eligibility requirements, your child can learn important early childhood skills and make friends in our safe schools - at no cost or low cost to you.
Step 1: Apply for Eligibility
Click the button below to add your name to our preschool eligibility list
Step 2: Gather Documents
You'll need these documents to enroll your child:
- Proof of Birth
- Immunization Record
- TB Test Results
- Physical Exam
- Proof of Address (i.e. rent or utility bill within 30 days)
- Proof of Income
- Check stubs - Must be consecutive
- Child/Spousal Support
- Food Stamps
- Foster Assistance
- Other Financial Assistance, if you are paid in CASH please request an employment log
- IEP (if applicable)
- Court Orders (if applicable)
Step 3: Complete Enrollment Packet
Complete the enrollment documentation for the preschool program of your choice.
Step 4: Meet with us to "Enroll"
We will call you to review and/or assist you with your application, confirm your family’s eligibility and complete your child’s enrollment.
*Preschool students are not enrolled until the parent or guardian has met with someone from the SBCUSD Child Development Department.